Pelham Associates provides facilitation and related decision support services for businesses, not-for-profits and government agencies engaged in collaboration efforts, working groups, or self-directed teams. Services covered include but are not limited to:
• Debriefing and overall meeting planning
• Defining, resolving disputes, disagreements, and divergent views
• Convening and leading large and small group briefings and discussions
• The use of problem solving techniques
• Recording discussion content and enabling focused decision- making
• Preparing and providing draft and final reports for dissemination relating to the facilitated issues.
We use a system’s approach based on a set of core values and principles. We have developed a number of techniques and methods based on those core values and principles. Pelham’s focus is to encourage participants to be transparent and share their reasoning. We focus on effective human interaction. We assist teams in making decisions that achieve better results, are actively supported by members, and are efficient. We build trust and minimize the time required to achieve your goals. We seek to educate people in the facilitative process and help people deal productively with their emotions while they are addressing difficult issues.